October 17, 2005

Happiness is singing together when day is through, and happiness is those who sing with you!

Life is good. School is good. Family is good. Friends are good. What more is there?

I'm getting to be at the end of the quarter/semester this week. My grades have to be in by Thursday. Why? 'Cause I'm going to Disneyland, and I'm staying with Kelsey and Halley. I love those two more than avacados. I'm sure they'd be flattered to know this, but it's true!!!!

I've also discovered a wonderful place to break my fast in the morning. I love the City Cafe' Bakery in Carson. Mmmm . . . good food and a relatively pleasant atmosphere. But, I've discovered that breakfast consisting of an apple croissant and their chai tea is about as close to heaven as one can get. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had it this morning--it was well worth it! Come visit and I promise you a trip to this delicious place.

Caitlyn Papp and I are directing The Best Christmas Pageant Ever this December and we had auditions on Saturday morning. I am excited, for it shall be fun. We had a good group of people show up, too. Good times.

I am a happy camper. Yes indeedy, I am!

The lyrics come from "Happiness" from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.

No comments: