April 21, 2007

Dear old Shiz . . .

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I got accepted into the grad program I wanted and I begin this summer!!!!!! Actually, seeing as it's an online one through NNU (Masters of Reading Endorsement), I was not overly worried, but still.

It's nice that my life seems to have a purpose/goal again. I've missed that.

And I got an invitation to Kara Lyon's wedding. I'm hoping to go, but it's the day after Kristen's (which I'm in) and two days before I have to give the first of two day's worth of finals. :( Why does everyone get married the FIRST weekend in June? Well, I'm looking regardless!!!

I have a new cell phone. And though you may laugh, the ringtone is my happy song: "I Think I Love You" as sung by David Cassidy and the cast of the Partridge Family. I understand that it is completely absurd, but it's one of those songs that no matter how I feel, I feel happier after listening to it. So I will proudly let that retro ringtone play for all to hear!

The title of this post comes from the alma mater song from Wicked. It seemed appropriate.

No comments: