September 26, 2007

I Wish I Could Go Back to College

So I am having some weird experiences of late.
1) I got asked for a hallpass the other day in school.
2) I am getting to help plan a theatrical season. It's fun.
3) I've been getting to work between 6:15-6:30 in the morning more often than not.
4) I seem to be getting in touch with all of my friends from different aspects of my life in the area of late. And those friends are beginning to merge . . .
5) I seem to have students liking me again and I see them everywhere.

All interesting, and (with the exception of early morning rising) good. Crazy crazy.

I'm also taking some big trips here soon. I am headed to Anaheim in a couple of weeks to hang out with Nina and Kelsey. I also get to see Jayme from college (I wrote about her son last month)! Yay!!!!!!!!!

I also bought my ticket for the NNU Homecoming. I am SOOOOOOOO stoked! I can't wait to see my college friends again. It's weird that it's been 5 years, I can say that for sure! At any rate, I'm excited to see everyone who will show up. It will be weird to be back walking around on campus. I used to know it so well. The last time I "drove around" it was last year. There were a lot of changes. The saddest change was the lack of Morrison in favor of another parking lot. :( I loved Morrison! Many good memories that I can no longer wander around the halls and recall.

The title of the post comes from the same song from Avenue Q. I don't know that I'd want to go through all of my college life again, but certain elements I do miss. Mostly my close friends who were available (literally) every hour of any day of the week.

No comments: