March 15, 2006

How we gonna pay last year's rent?

Did I mention this yet? I can't remember. My roommate has decided that living closer to work would be wise. While I certainly cannot disagree with her, I must admit the financial bind could make things a tad tighter. Ugh. I hate budgeting and blah blah blah. I suppose that's what comes of growing up and what not. I can't say I'm too upset. I'll miss her, yes, but Jeanne and I have this phenomenal way of missing each other 90% of the time. I frequently get home after she's in bed, and I have to leave for work prior to her arousel in the morning. I'm sort of looking for another place, but I figure I really want it to be worth my while, so I am working it out. We'll see what becomes of this.

Next week we have NO REHEARSAL!!!!!!!!! I am excited, I must admit. I love rehearsing, but it'll be nice to have a week off. Hopefully by the time we resume Spring will have peered her teasing head for good, and all will be lovely. I'm sick of the cold, the snow, the ice, etc. It's icky.

Monday we start a new quarter at school. The LAST ONE!!!!!!! I'm having a hard time believing it. I love that I get paid through the summer, too. Huzzah! I'm not forced to work this summer. I'll only do it if I want to! I may select to do so simply to help myself out financially, but tis not a necessity.

Happy Ides of March, people! My best friend from Wilson Middle School, Tracie, text messaged me with that today. I texted back, "Don't befriend anyone named Brutus today." She texted back, "Et tu Brute?" Ah yes, I believe we'd still be friends today. She's funny.

Well, I must be off to thaw out my wonderfully freezing fingers. May your Friday be filled with blarney, pots o'gold, luck of the shamrock, and many Irish blessings. I intend to watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People (Which was Sean Connery's first American Film!) and The Quiet Man starring wonderful John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara.

The title comes from lyrics from the song Rent from the show Rent.

No comments: