June 14, 2006

Everything's as if we never said goodbye!

So sorry for this ridiculously long absence. There actually have been times when I was attempting to write or send photos, but it just didn't work out. GRR! So, Grease went REALLY WELL. It was somewhat shocking. I rolled the ankle that I'd twisted about two weeks before during one of our dances, but what do you do? All I know is that I was very glad it was the last show at that point so I didn't really have to continue dancing like a weirdo. Umm, I went to Tara's wedding in Nampa. It was weird to go back since I haven't been there since 2003. I drove through the campus and just kind of took it all in. Oh, and I flew there. Yup. Rented my first vehicle. I ordered a compact car. I got a free upgrade. Yup. I was sporting in a grey minivan!!!!!!!! Oi vey! School ended, and ended well. I am teaching summer school--8th grade English at CMS. This was day 3--not too bad. Love's Labour's Lost--well everyone else was doing well. I've sucked to an embarrassing degree (starting with me going "Bleh!" onstage with my tongue hanging out on Opening Night. Leoney was there that night and said he liked it--and he'd expected the Theatre gods to strike me dead), but hopefully the next two weekends are better. I need to wrap this up at the moment. The song comes from the same title from Sunset Boulevard. Oh! And Happy Flag Day!

No comments: