June 29, 2006

Those magic changes . . .

Week 3 of summer school is over now. 2 to go--and only 7 days! Woot-woot!!!! I'm loving this four day a week, 5 hour schedule. I love that school is out at 12:30, because then I have the rest of my day for moi! Plenty o' time! I should petition with the powers that be to instate this policy year round . . .

So I might be becoming a Mary Kay consultant. I'm considering it anyway. It's kind of . . . weird. We'll see how I do. It would be a very part time 2nd job. I mean VERY part time. We shall see . . .

I had an unfortunate experience the other day. It was on Monday, and my mother and I had gone to Reno together. We went to see me sister and me da. We went to Newman's Deli (where Nina works) to eat lunch. My mom ordered a sandwich but could only eat half of it. Janina had been able to spend part of her break with us, and mom sent the sandwich with Janina to be wrapped up. Another girl came out to bring it out to my mom. "Which one of you is Janina's mother?" WHAT??????????? I was mistaken for the 51 year old mother???????? About an hour before that I'd been mistaken for a high schooler!!!!! I ask you, how does this happen???

The title comes from Grease and a song called "Magic Changes". I found it fitting, because it seemed to deal with each of these topics. BTW, my foot was just sprained! It hurts because of the bruising, but not too much!

No comments: