January 05, 2007

I resolve . . .

According to my blog, it is now OFFICIALLY 2007! As is so wonderfully spoken in the 1951 version of Showboat by Captain Andy (played by hilarious Joe E. Brown), "HAP-PY NEW YEAR!!!!!!" So there it is, Lynette's last attempt at ringing in the new year. Twas tragic, but Lynette went to bed before the 10:00 bells rang on December 31. I have been fighting a cold since Brigadoon, and it's decided that it's New Year's Resolution is to kill me before I turn 27. Ugh.

I've been able to relax and spend time with family this break more than before. I turned down my tradition of traveling somewhere this vacation. Instead I spent time with my completely adorable nieces, fun sisters, wonderful parents, great brother-in-law, crazy cousins, fabulous aunts and uncles, and both sets of awesome grandparents. Oh, and of course all of my colorful friends here in Northern Nevada. I had a great time.

For this post, I turned to She Loves Me for my title. The song is called I Resolve. Clever, eh? Oh, and in case you're wondering (if anyone even reads this anymore), my New Year's Resolution is to not create a mess that I cannot clean up in 10 minutes. Here's hoping I can succeed! Happy New Year all.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love your resolution! I need to make it my own. And my daughter's :)