August 20, 2007

God on high hear my prayer

Everybody who prays PLEASE pray for this little guy.

My college friends Jayme and Keegan had a little boy last summer. As a boy, Keegan had a form of cancer that dealt with his eyes. Joncee inherited the same cancer and they were able to catch it early (13 days after he was born). The chemo seemed to be working for awhile but I guess it came back. Recently Jayme and Keegan had to make the decision to have the "bad eye" removed rather than have more treatment done. Apparently there was leukemia found. He's been given a 40-50% chance of survival. He is Jayme and Keegan's only child so far and I know this must be so hard on them.

Keep praying for the Lenker family. They really could use as much support as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I Googled "God on high hear my prayer" to find the name of the song and I saw your blog name. We don't know each other at all, but I just had to say it made me happy to see "Not for the life of me-Bo-do-di-oh!"
I love Hello Dolly and that line always made me smile in the show (I like silly noises/sounds.)
For some reason I thought it important to acknowledge your presence in the universe and how it made this one smile. So thank you.

And I hope the best for your friends.