October 13, 2004

Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!

Hey yall. If you hadn't guessed, this is the other contributor, Janina. If you didn't get it from the title, I'm her littlest sister. I, too, have red hair...Though it's from a box... I just wanted to post, cause I never have. I got to see Lynette in the production of "Once Upon a Mattress." She rocked my socks off! It was really good. Oh, and, I also went to see Hairspray, but I went Friday night. Anyways, I think you all should know, I'm in a show as well. If any of you have heard of Gilbert and Sullivan, you're 10 points cooler. I'm performing in an opera that they wrote, "The Gondoliers." It's really good, and you all should come, if you can. I have a way fun part. Uh, guess that's really it...

Oh, almost forgot, the title is from a song. It's sung in White Christmas, though I don't know if it's from that musical. It's a fun one that we always sing during family reunions. Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Hey Nina! Goofy, plugging your own show on my blog when I've already mentioned it! Shameless! :) Actually, I just finished showing my 8th grade class the video (since we're studying Fairy Tales and Fractured Fairy Tales), and they liked it. They were sad to see that KJ's dance wasn't in it--the one where you just wiggle the hips. He put it in the next performances, but not that one. :( I think I showed it to Chris that night . . .