June 03, 2005

Let me give you the lowdown . . .

Check it out! Click on "Audition Results" for both shows. If you really want to know.

http://www.wncc.edu/performing_arts/

Oh, and Peter-Pedro is Motel. He calls me Ariel (It's the hair and my backstage entertaining of the children in Carousel). Anyway, he works at Starbucks. Today I went there on my way to work, and he was working drive-through. He drew an Ariel on my Chai, and wrote "Ariel" and "The Little Mermaid" on my cup. It made my morning!

This title is from the song "Crazy for You" which is used in Crazy for You.

3 comments:

Devon said...

Yay, you got Tseital (or whatever)!!! Good for you. I'm so excited for you. When is the show performing?

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaay you rock! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Hip hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations, Miss Tzeitel (and congrats on the other dancing stage hands bit too). I'm so happy for you!