April 26, 2005

10 YEARS MORE!!!!!!

It's officially a birthday of sorts for me. My one year anniversary of blogging! An impromptu party is certainly in order!

Okay, I'm back! :) Well, a lot has happened in this year. People I didn't even know a year ago apparently follow my blog. People I didn't know a year ago have become some of my closest friends. I've had joys and I've had disappointments, almost all of which have been documented here. Wow!

I think I like what developments I've made to this blog, and what is still developing. I've changed the look of the blog twice (but I certainly like this one best of all). I have set my blog apart with my musical lyrics as the titles. Occasionally I can be somewhat witty, but more often than not I simply tell what's going on in my life. I may not have the most fascinating life, but I certainly find my life to be at least somewhat interesting. I hope that my readers do as well. I know I don't have a great deal of readers, but that's fine by me. I did start this so that anyone who wants to can keep up with my life, and I'm certain that most of the people who would know me would find it of interest. I highly doubt any stranger would.

Well, the title comes from Les Miserables. I don't know what will happen in the next ten years; or if I'll even keep a blog for the next ten years. Could be interesting. We'll see . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! I certainly have enjoyed keeping up with your adventures. I even added you as a link on my page :) --call it an early anniversary present...ha!