April 25, 2005

Take Me Back to Manhatten . . .

So, I took a quiz. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for fun quizzes. It may be pathetic, but I'm always interested in these things, probably the stupider the better. However, I'm certain that one learns the most insightful things about him or herself once they learn what "Breakfast Omlette" (or whatever else) they are. Seriously, it's kind of funny to see, and learn whether or not I agree with these things. The hardest ones are where I'm torn and must ponder, "Hmm. Would I rather be stranded on an island with a copy of Great Expectations or The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn? What does that say about me?"

I have learned what the top 5 American Cities I should live in are. The cities I am best suited for are, in order of greatest fit to still superior to other choices, as follows: Washington D.C. (70%), New York (60%), Philadelphia (60%), Boston (55%), and Chicago (55%). I'm certain that these were greatly influenced by my desire to live in the Northeast part of the country at some point. Interesting to learn, though.

Take the quiz yourself! See where it is you truly belong. http://www.blogthings.com/americancitiesbestfitquiz/

The title of this post came from the song of the same title in Anything Goes. I am sorry to report that Galena High School, with the exception of Hana (and that is even setting aside my bias), was absolutely lousy. I think the production I was in 10 years ago in Rocky Ford had to be better, and I KNOW that that was a hideous production. At intermission, we theatre folk of WNMTC there to support Hana (Stephanie, Dave and Kenzie Tillet, Marcus, Andie, and I dragged Janina who will be auditioning for their upcoming fall season) got together to chat (but not bash the show in public). Dave asked what I thought of the show. I said, "Well, I think Hana's doing a great job!" It certainly was a painful show.

No comments: