January 27, 2005

Parody Tonight!

Visit this site, if you want a good laugh!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/m15m/6231.html

It should amuse everyone who has a good understanding of The Phantom of the Opera. I love the movie (though there are some things that bothered me--no consistent French accents being one), but I think it's hysterical. If you know the show or movie, it should be pretty entertaining. Or, if you hate the musical anyway **coughCHRIScough**, I imagine you'll enjoy this parody.

The title is the title of a song from a Forbidden Broadway show. I'd love to see one sometime! I love their stuff. I think one of my favorites was the Les Miserables "10 Years More" with the "Thenadier" solo--"Once a piece of art/now a piece of crap!/Just what New York needs/another tourist trap!" Hy.St.Er.Ic.Al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: